Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Salvage

Bhaflau Salvage: My PS2 froze and I DCed on the 3rd floor >.> And logged in 1min before it kicked us out. No drops but it was interesting to see what to expect. Personally I think it seems wiser to kill all the mobs on the first floor. Which was the way I was thinking of going, but one person in the alliance (was their second run) advised us to just skip the half of it. We didnt argue since it was still our first run (for most of us including me).
Turns out it wasnt the best of paths, most of the melee werent ready for the trolls and wamoora, gear, hp, & ability wise on the second floor. We didnt wipe but it got several of us killed when it probably shouldnt have. Wish I had windows for easy screenshots...
I dont mind the spending of assault points but the drops....seems to be pretty low. And then you have to gather 3 base equipment ....with really low drop rates >.> and get a stack of say...O.ingot ...which in the AH I dont see a long history.... I wonder which is harder, getting 2 diff. complete sets of these new armours or upgrading your relic weapon....

No comments: